Sunday 18 August 2013

Hot Product Nowadays

Hi Hi!
In this entry, i wanna post and share something that very hot and wanted to almost every woman that long the beauty-ness and slim-ness .. :) for those who accidentally read this, you can continue to read or else you can skip this, it's up to you.

1. Ok, first product that my sister introduce me due to my pimples and oily face:


Maixara White Essential (MWE) 
Drink one scoop every morning , everyday without fail and don't skip your breakfast.

2. Second product is :


Maixara C-Sential
Take one capsule every night after dinner, and before bed. Take two capsule for fast result. So, i take two capsule. hehe


Ok, for now, 18 August i already finish all of 'em and i think it's so effective to me. But, i want to continue for 2 or 3 jar more because i have sort of a bad skin... not smooth at all hehe.. 
if you want to try this stuff for benefits for yourself, just go into my sister's facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aj-Beauty-Shop



For now, that's all... see ya again in my next entry!

mj

No comments:

Post a Comment