Wednesday 7 August 2013

Hey Hey!

Today , masuk 74 days me and my lovely husband got married and well, as newly wed , i am so looking forward to have a prince or princess in my life!God Willing.

Pernah minta opinion dari my sister, friends and so on... They told to take acid folic everyday and its a must for TTC wifey like me. EPO also have to take. OK, i follow the advise but sometimes forget to take (well, sometimes tertinggal di rumah).

My journey to TTC start from 25th of May 2013. That is the day when me and my husband get married :) But, since i'm not subur on that time, so i tidak mengharap sangat to get preggy. And voila.. 5 June keluar la segala darah2 yang tersemat di dalam rahim i. Huh.. ok, tau sdh kan tidak jadi tu berudu. haha. ok cuba lagi.

Second trial. This time is so tricky! Imagine, i got all the symptoms that pregnant woman have. Not all lah, but it was like 70%. Malam-malam, my body temp panas dari yang biasa, weak and pale and ngantuk time kerja, perut kembung2, sakit2 nenen heheh, cramp2 perut (sikit la).. and i always google the symptoms for preg woman and i find the similarity. My cycle for period is 28 days selalu. But , during the 25th day, i found the red+choc dot in my panty. Bah.. pa lagi ni... Implantation Bleeding kaini ha...dub dub dub sdh tu jantung... that time my husband got Paintball tournament at Labuan, so i call him to tell him what's going on. He says relax bah dear.. kalau ada, ada juga tu..  Oh, i forgot to write here.. one week before, i always test my urine to see whether + or -! odoi... hampeh! - saja selalu ni... sayang duit beli UPT test..  Ok, continue..
after call my hubby... i go and check again.. tiada sdh keluar the blood. OK. nasib... bukan period.. hehehe siok la tgk tv balik. Tomorrow, my beloved Miss P come very arrogantly and make me so painnnn in my V. Sampai i cannot go to work the next day (second day of my period) because of the pain and blood so banyak and lain dari yang biasa. My friend said , "org tua2 cakap, kalau pengantin baru begitu, dia buang darah-darah kotor dari badan kau, jadi mungkin lepas ni buli sdh kau bunting tu"... Fuh.. AMEN!

Third trial, tidak mengharap sangat because tiada simptom2 orang mengandung. And its true. She come again, this time tidak banyak dan tidak painful mcm last month. Just finish last Friday. Ok lepas ni, my friend yang pandai urut ask me to come and see her. Maybe she can help to urut2 my perut.

So yesterday, i call her and said her "boss', Anty Rose is here! She always tell me that Anty Rose is very good in this perbidanan and byk sdh customer yang minta urut dia preggy. Aku pun pa lagi, appointment terus.... So, jam 3 pm i go there and bingung2 how la urutan rahim nie.. pray2 hopefully tiada masalah la.
She checked my perut, my nadi and my heartbeat. So shocked that she said she can detect my gastric.. dia tekan2 lagi and yes it is pain.. huhu.. no wonder sometimes my abdomen cramp.. adoi.. and the most shocking things is, she feels my perut and she said my uterus is not in position! maksudnya, my rahim ni senget and she tekan2 my left side, tidak sakit but my right side so sakitt.. Bermula la urutan Anty Rose yang power. Fuhhhhh!!! punya la main sakit dia urut.... sikit lagi sa mau menangis oh.. tapi tahan saja la.... TTC punya pasal kan.. and for 20 minutes gitu she finished her job and my stomach sakit2 already .. My friend said , mmg begitula tu kalau kena urut peranakan.. mmg sakit..huhu...Petang tu, i'm feeling dizzy and feels want to drink hot drinks.. and i skip dinner, makan 2 biji tablet Maixara C-Sential, 1 asid folic and tinguk Astro Bella " Grazilda" dulu, then baru titun.. HUHU so lega mau o oi... tapi still painful..

And today, i go and see her again . This time i'm ready to tahan the sakit. Fuh! mmg sakit dari kemarin because bekas urut kemarin yang still sakit (bahagian kulit sahaja) but di dalam tidak sakit. Demi mau betulkan rahim, i kuatkan spirit. After finish, she advise me jangan lagi lasak2 and jangan angkat berat2. Ok paham la tu apa maksud dia. hehe.. She said dalam 6 bulan gitu buli jadi sdh ni.. erm.. lama jua tu anty.. :) hehe tapi she said apa-apa pun sembahyang saja la.. Tuhan juga yang kasi tentukan bila kita punya rezeki datang. Ya x ya juga.

Ok thats all for my entry now. I just wanna say thanks to all my friends n family who all this time support me and give me advise in order to TTC and so on. I hope next month buli jadi sdh nie. Tapi apa-apa pun, just pray to the Lord above.

Dear Heavenly Father, 
I come to You today and always Your loving servant to ask of You a request to be able to conceive a baby. This is a reward that I will cherish with my life. I will honor Your name most high and praise Your Holy Name. I thank You for the blessing I have and for the blessing I am about to receive. I believe it, I accept it in Jesus name. It is granted , I love You Lord with my whole heart and I know I am not forsaken or forgotten. Amen.

See ya later in my next entry kay....

No comments:

Post a Comment